1. Add an instant pop of colour to an otherwise drab interior by throwing your bright laundry on the couch, bed or coffee table.
2. Create an extra 'comfy chair' for unexpected guests by throwing a sheet over your laundry, tucking in the edges and pretending it is a bean bag.
3. Give extra life to your couch cushions by stuffing some of your excess laundry in when no one is looking.
4. Add height to your driving position by sitting on the laundry you find in your car.
5. Heap laundry into interesting shapes and invite your children to join in the creativity.
6. Roll laundry into a long sausage and use as a stylish and discrete draught stopper.
7. Reassign random socks to use as decor items or new coverings for vases.
8. Lay your laundry out on the floor and invite friends over to make laundry angels.
9. Fold white shirts perfectly and use them as a scandi interior design accessory or feature wall.
10. Throw your smalls onto lighting fixtures to infuse a fun and carefree aesthetic into home decor (and make all of your friends think that your sex life is awesome).
This list of handy dandy laundry decorating tips is brought to you by Katrina Ward - the creator of 'that laundry decorating meme' who likes to think outside the box, draws every day and is always on the look out for a good joke.
I want you to follow me on instagram and SHARE my laundry love by any means possible.